Creative Arts Charter School (CACS) is non-sectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices, and all other operations; does not charge tuition; and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. Admission is for children whose ages meet the current California Education Code requirements and who reside in California.
The school grants priority in admissions according to the following factors:
- Advancement/retention: Enrolled students being considered for grade advancement or retention.
- Siblings: Siblings of offered/enrolled students. Siblings are children related to one or more of the same parents by blood, legal adoption, or legal guardianship.
- Students who reside in San Francisco Public Housing: All subsidized housing qualifies including Section 8, RAD, and SFHA vouchers. Proof required at time of registration.
- Children of staff: Children related by blood, marriage, or legal adoption of current full-time staff.
- San Francisco residents: Admission shall be open to all students in California, with admission preference given to residents of San Francisco.
Contact the Enrollment Director (email)
If you have any questions, please drop by our office from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Tuesdays. Incomplete or unsigned applications will not be processed.
CACS actively recruits a diverse student population whose families support the school’s mission and educational philosophy. CACS strives to attain a racial and ethnic balance reflective of the city of San Francisco.