Important Reminders for Interested Families!
1. Please submit a new application each year. We do not roll over the waitlist from one year to the next.
2. February 5, 2021 is the application deadline! Any applications received after February 5 will not be included in the lottery. Late applications will be added to the wait list in the order received.
3. Please gather all information in the fall. We are only offering virtual tours this year. This tour prepares families to make decisions for their student(s) should a space be available in the Spring!
Creative Arts Charter School (CACS) is non-sectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices, and all other operations; does not charge tuition; and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. Admission is for children whose ages meet the current California Education Code requirements and who reside in California.
The school grants priority in admissions according to the following factors:
- Advancement/retention: Enrolled students being considered for grade advancement or retention.
- Siblings: Siblings of offered/enrolled students. Siblings are children related to one or more of the same parents by blood, legal adoption, or legal guardianship.
- Students who reside in San Francisco Public Housing: All subsidized housing qualifies including Section 8, RAD, and SFHA vouchers. Proof required at time of registration.
- Children of staff: Children related by blood, marriage, or legal adoption of current full-time staff.
- San Francisco residents: Admission shall be open to all students in California, with admission preference given to residents of San Francisco.
Contact the Enrollment Director (email)
If you have any questions, please drop by our office from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Tuesdays. Incomplete or unsigned applications will not be processed.
CACS actively recruits a diverse student population whose families support the school’s mission and educational philosophy. CACS strives to attain a racial and ethnic balance reflective of the city of San Francisco.