See Art. Make Art. Together
An evening focused on the Arts at Creative Arts: Learning through Seeing and Making with your child(ren).
- Experential workshops in dance, music, theatre and visual arts lead by our Arts Specialists, PE specialist and visiting artists
- Make Art with visiting SF museums: The Creativity Museum, The Contemporary Jewish Museum, The Museum of Craft and Design, The Museum of the African Diaspora and the SFMOMA
- See art- from the art classes and from classroom integrations
- Learn about our arts schedule, meet our Arts Specialists, discover our visiting artist program ( LEAP), Visual Thinking Strategies and our approach to Arts Integration!
Yes, there will be food: Pizza for Sale: $1 ( Thanks Family Association!) and desserts/drinks fundraiser by the 8th grade for their Spring trip!
How does the night work?
- Museums will be set-up at 5pm– come in and explore at their making stations
- Sign up ahead of time for workshops in dance, music, theatre and visual arts lead by our Arts Specialists, PE specialist ( 15 families per workshop- 30 total in each workshop) and visiting artists
- Workshop times
- 6:15pm music performance on the upper yard
SIGN UP HERE
Attend when you can- even if the workshops are full- there will be lots of artmaking happening!
Please note Families with young siblings under 5: little ones are welcome to attend and participate in the museum art making in the hallways, but please refrain from having them in the workshops in order to support a focused learning environment for your CACS student(s).
See you there!
questions? email [email protected]