- BUY YOUR TICKETS & WRISTBANDS ONLINE now
- Buy in person on the yard before and after school on Friday, Oct 14 and Tuesday Oct 18.
- If you miss the pre-sales, you can always buy them at the Fall Fair.
- We want ALL KIDS TO PLAY – wristbands will be available to any kid who needs one. Please contact Jenny Kipp for Angel Wristbands
Fall Fair Details
- ADMISSION IS FREE!
- WRISTBANDS: (for All-Access Games & Activities) are $10 each and give one person unlimited access to all games and attractions like arts & crafts, haunted house, and cupcake walk.
- TICKETS: (for Food & Market) (1 ticket=$1) are sold in bundles of 10 tickets for $10 and are for food, drinks, bake sale, and community market.
- Games and Activities for kids of all ages, Grilled Food and homemade baked treats. Live performances and more! Bring your friends! More info on the pre-sale site click here
Please help make our market great! Let our market captains know if you or your kiddos will bring a lovely art piece or crafted item to the Bitsy or Rachel Leamy. Items can be dropped off in the office (please label Fall fair market).
- A market of homemade goods created by OUR CREATIVE COMMUNITY — jams and honey, printed napkins, knitted goods, homemade play-dough or gak, magnets, jewelry, coasters, soap, plants, and more. Made by kids or adults!
- Homemade or up-cycled items only please
- Make a dozen, make one. All quantities welcome!
- Items are a full donation and will be priced low for accessibility
- Unsold items will not be returned
- Want to make something but need inspiration (or instructions)? Check out this idea board with lost of fun things added by our Market Captains