Saturday, February 18th, 5:00-10:30PM
SOMArts Cultural Center, 934 Brannan Street
Our Hearts for the Arts Gala Auction is our biggest event of the year. Funds raised support Creative Arts Charter School, the only arts-integrated, project-based public school in San Francisco!
As our honored guests, we are offering TEACHERS and STAFF one COMPLIMENTARY TICKET each to the auction. No deadline for signup.
Here’s a preview of some of the fabulousness to expect:
- Dinner, drinks, and desserts from some of San Francisco’s finest restaurants
- Dancing with two rockin’ DJs
- Live auction featuring unique adventures and student artwork
- Silent auction of donations from our generous supporters
- The extras are fabulous, and include:
- Bottomless souvenir wine glass Commemorative wine glass complete with bottomless beverages all night!
- Wine raffle Fill up your wine cellar! Enter for a chance to win a ton of wine hand-selected by the CACS community
- 50/50 Raffle Every ticket purchased goes in the pot and the winner splits the pot with CACS
- Angel tickets We want everyone to come to the auction. Be an angel, purchase an extra ticket to help offset the cost of Teacher/Staff/Angel ticket offerings
- Childcare provided by our experienced, wonderful After School staff
CHILDCARE: Kids will be having their own party upstairs at our on-site childcare from 5-10pm, supervised by our super duper After School team: fun stuff like crafts & games, pizza dinner & snacks, movies sleepover-style, and hanging out with friends. More info will be emailed to registrants a few days before the event. Childcare questions to Ellen [email protected]
The CHILDCARE REGISTRATION DEADLINE is FRIDAY 2/10. Childcare is $25 per child (must be at least 4 years old), and can be purchased when you buy your Gala Auction tickets online. GET YOUR TICKETS SOON, because childcare space is limited and there are no night-of walk ins. (No refunds available on childcare spots. Unused childcare will become a donation.)