If you have questions or need support, please contact us at admissions@
Creative Arts Charter School (CACS) is non-sectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices, and all other operations; does not charge tuition; and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. Admission is for children whose ages meet the current California Education Code requirements and who reside in California.
The school grants priority in admissions according to the following factors:
- Gender balance: CACS shall maintain a gender balance of 50% (+/-10%) in each classroom.
- Advancement/retention: Enrolled students being considered for grade advancement or retention.
- Children of staff: Children related by blood, marriage, or legal adoption of current full-time staff.
- Siblings: Siblings of offered/enrolled students. Siblings are children related to one or more of the same parents by blood, legal adoption, or legal guardianship.
- San Francisco residents: Admission shall be open to all students in California, with admission preference given to residents of San Francisco.
CACS actively recruits a diverse student population whose families support the school’s mission and educational philosophy. CACS strives to attain a racial and ethnic balance reflective of the city of San Francisco.